Saturday, March 15, 2008

updates on my project

  • throughout the week, honestly, i had been back and forth seeking another adviser but to no avail. so, i have to settle and work with my current supervisor.
  • actually i can throw away all the questionnaires that i had done previously as i won't be needing them anyway. instead, i'll be using a standard scoring system, the oxford hip scoring and the WOMAC index respectively
  • i've talk to several people already, and they suggested that it is better if i use a prospective approach on my study. although it may be somewhat troublesome, but the end result will be rewarding.
  • so, now how many sample size should i'll be using? i haven't decided on that yet because i'm going to keep my options open in the near future as this will allow some flexibility in my data collection
  • i feel more confident of my project rite now. truth be told, it's nothing ground breaking but i believe if i invested some effort and really pull it together, insyaAllah this will put me on a good head start.