Monday, May 26, 2008

i'm pissed

just now, the oral list for the ophthalmology has just been announced, n much to my fear, i am invited as one of the selected candidates to partake in the honest session oral, giving me the opportunity to improve my grades to a better level. as much as i would like to say that i rather not having an oral session at all, but somewhere down the line, i'm thankful in the sense that this is an optional oral session n that i don't need to go if i don't want to. i feel blessed for that, having the privilege to choose. i really do

but on a different note, i'm pissed that out of all my peers in 4th med, of which most of them would have easily recognize my student number, show no iniative of whatsoever to inform me that my number is listed up there. lets not pretend, it's not a secret that everybody knows everybody's number, n i don't mind if u take a peek on my number, but at least in times please have the decency to inform me. i was clueless for a good few hours back then. except for two good people, whom i am grateful to, i'm disappointed with the rest of my peers. i expected more from u people.