Wednesday, February 11, 2009

project/claim/bday girl

trying to finish up my project this week if possible so that i have plenty of time to revise it thoroughly next week. my supervisor is away this week, so i can't really seek his opinion on the results bit. but thankfully, i'm in my radiology week.. more or less a free week.

call cik afidah just now about my claim for the paeds rotation. along the conversation she asked about the dates of final xm n graduation dates. and i honestly think that she has it all planned up to check on who's staying and who's coming back for good. hmmm...

and lastly, today is wahidah's 25th bday. so happy bday to her. i wish her the very best of luck and may her wish come true. but careful for what u wish for... hahah. after all that u've done, u deserve a special mention in my blog. thank u and sorry.