Friday, July 24, 2009

today,

no sho around, the reg left mid day for a u2 concert in dublin. so, practically i'm the only one left.

so, when they asked me to call the team for review... i said.."what team, i'm the team now!"

and one little thing, i was supposed to book a renal biposy for a patient. my reg texted me that. so, i went and saw two of the radiologist suggested.

as expected, i briefly explain the case, what is needed, the options that we're exploring now and i showed the text that my reg send me. but unfortunately, the consultant was so amazed with my hp that he can't let go of the phone and said that it is such a nice phone. who made it? motorolla? a slide phone?

and at the back of my mind, i honestly think that he sounded more enthusiastic about my phone that the patient i'm presenting.