Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feel like banging my head to the wall

All day long, I've been working on my psych dissertation, trying hard to finish up my essay which is due at the end of the week. Unlike past complains of wanting to get ideas and brainstorming my mind in making up thousands of words, today i have to reduce the numbers instead. Funny to think that editing is much harder than writing. In editing, i have to read the entire essay hundreds of time just to see whether the points that I've inserted is appropriate, are they any rooms left for minor details that i might have forgotten and cutting short the lengthy discussion part which is imo is just perfectly adequate. All of this is nothing short of a pain in the arse. Truth be told, i do feel like banging my head up the wall rite now. It is that intense. Maybe now i understand why editors get so cranky most of the time .