Sunday, September 21, 2008

random thoughts

-i truly have a high opinion for someone who is accomplish in so many ways and yet is so well grounded at the same time. so thank you for being very down to earth.

- some people can never change. it puzzles me that one can live without a guilty conscience...

- i misses my occasional late night 'yamcha' with friends back home.

- it upsets me to know that my ex is already happily married. how dare she got over me that quick ... hahah =P, but i know we're cool rite...

- apparently, i may be stuck in cork for the winter holidays. should the plane ticket be cheaper, i would've book a flight to Munich, Germany in a heartbeat. i have no interest going elsewhere.

- for no good reason, i like to look at the lefties when they're writing.

- one day, i decided to go bald, but my hairstylist talk me out of it.

- every now and then, i log in to a forum and read about other people's misfortunes. it kinda give me a relief to know that shit happens everywhere and not just in my life