Sunday, October 5, 2008

why i acted the way i did

i know there have been complaints or comments made against my recent behaviour. and i admit, what i did was immature, irrational and somewhat foolish. but come on, how long have u known me?? 5 years rite?? so within this long time frame, wouldn't you have notice that my pride can easily be bruised by the tiny insignificant little details like this. it may not upset other people but i'm different. this is just how my body works and i'm sorry if i don't conceal it as well as i should've.

all I'm asking for is a simple apology or a clarification of the matter. that would suffice. all this while, i used to comment that why is difficult for people to utter the 3 words of "i am sorry" when i can say them in a heartbeat. until proven otherwise, i have the feeling that u will never seek my apology and u being u, will leave it to time until things get better and from there on, we're good & pretend as if nothing happen. but, I'm tired of giving in and letting people walk all over me. that's why i stood up and left. because i have pride.

p.s: i know some of u will laugh & joke about this entry and by all means go ahead. i'm not like u. i don't have the ability to take it with a pinch of salt. i'm sorry, it's just me.