Friday, March 6, 2009

mock xm

i had my mock exam just now. ingatkan kene next week, but then sarah bg tau that bernard wanna do it today. so i was caught a bit off guard la. and i went in unprepared... okla, sempatla tgk certain chapters yg i think penting...

n the exam went ok. dpt case appendicitis. bernard will always give good feedback. i adore him for that. he will try his best to keep u motivated. but what i like the most was when the patient backed me up. he said that i know a little bit of everything and i will be a good doctor~~ heheh, terharu jap especially the part where my patient intentionally help me to answer some of the questions. since bernard was looking towards me for answers, the patient at the back gave out many signs and gestures indicating what he thought was the correct answer.. sweet kan.. hahah

and of course bernard loves the fact that i bonded well with the patient!!!