Wednesday, March 4, 2009

things to do before i turn 25

since i'm turning 25 next month then what the hell..
  1. i would love to be debt free. u see, i spend a lot and buy a lot of things that i seldom use. i use my cards like almost every time i go out. damn those impulse purchasing!!
  2. i hope i can get better grades. if i get grades like this when i was in high school, i'll probably shoot myself and die. it is embarrassing. but knowing that i'm in final med and at least a third of the class is getting more or else the same grade, then it's a bit comforting.
  3. i honestly feel that i need to learn how to play at least an instrument. in my eyes, musicians are sexy!! my brothers play the drum and the guitar. my sister is a good pianist. and me, unfortunately i'm not musically talented.
  4. i really need to be in love, like seriously dangerously to die for in love. get dumped. and fall in love again with a better girl who is going to be my future wife. it's all about the right timing. past encounters are of no use. i walked away too early
  5. i know Liverpool has a slim to nil chance of winning the premier league. but i hope MU will not win it either. it's so annoying seeing them taking it all. i know i'm going againts the odds here. even if they do win the league, i hope they'll lose on other encounters.
  6. i need to brush up on my presentation skill. i'm amazed at some of my peers who are very fluid in their delivery. sometimes, it doesn't really matter what u say but how u say it is more important. me... i talk too fast when i'm nervous. that is not good.
  7. i wish i can just go out there, take the next plane and go to somewhere exotic. but surely, in the right state of mind, this isn't possible.
having said all of these, i know, when i turn 25, most probably i'll ended up not doing the things that i've mentioned above. so, why bother jotting it down then? just for the fun of it i guess plus to fill up some empty gaps in between my next entry. :)